I tend to punch first and then find out who I actually hit later.
Unique locations for books curated in a handsome photoset
What a wonderful world.
Jess and I did some origami in Red Hook on Tuesday and drank tea out of mason jars.
In line with reaching 1k followers (thank you!) and celebrating the upcoming Holiday season, I decided to do a giveaway! Please read the rules below:
- Must be following lostinfictionbooks.
- Reblog and like to enter (no limits).
- The winner will get to pick one (1) book from my favorite 2013 reads (refer to the picture above).
- Book will be in paperback format.
- I’ll contact the winner through ask box, winner must be willing to give out their shipping address to me.
- The winner will have 48 hours to confirm by replying; otherwise, that person will be disqualified and I’ll pick another winner.
- Open Internationally (via book depository).
- The giveaway will end on December 17, 2013.
- Message me if you have any questions.
- For a chance to win two books read this.
Good luck to all and Happy reading!
The recent event that struck the Philippines and left thousands of families homeless and without food supplies caused many people to come forward and offer their help and assistance. The effort and concern of everyone is truly inspiring, it shows how significant every effort is, there is no such thing as small or big way to contribute because everything can make a difference.
In lieu with this, a group in goodreads called Pinoy Reads Pinoy Books has organized a wonderful way to help out. They are selling books and all proceeds will be used to help typhoon Haiyan (Philippine Name: Yolanda) victims. If you’re residing in the Philippines I encourage you to please check out their awesome titles and who knows? You might discover your next favorite read!
Check out their Facebook page here for more details.
Please help spread the word! :)
Katniss losing her grip on reality: The Hunger Games vs. Catching Fire